We have 3 seats available for our “Demystifying the Systematic Review Process” workshop on Friday, July 12, 8:30am-11:45am. If you’re thinking of working on a systematic review at MSK, this comprehensive workshop is a great place to start.
Learn more and please register to attend.
Want to learn more about the MSK Library’s Systematic Review Service? Check out our guide.
Join us for the next event in our Advancing Authorship series.
When: Thursday, June 27, 2019, 12:00pm- 1:30pm
Where: Mortimer B. Zuckerman Research Center, Room 105, 417 E 68th St, New York, NY, 10065 (entrance on 69th Street)
Register now to save your seat!
In today’s publishing world, the nursing community contributes to the growing body of healthcare and scientific knowledge. An author needs to go beyond the written word and take steps to bring awareness to their research through social media and other venues. Join us to discover:
- The value of writing for the non-scientist, policy maker, and other audiences.
- What you need to know before you submit your manuscript for publication.
- How to promote and increase awareness of your research using social media.
- Margaret Barton-Burke, BN, MS, PhD RN, FAAN, Director of Nursing Research, MSK
- Stacie Corcoran, RN, MN, AOCNS, Program Director for Adult Cancer Survivorship, MSK
- Maureen “Shawn” Kennedy, MA, RN, FAAN, Editor-in-chief, American Journal of Nursing
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.