The Qinsight search engine uses Quertle’s proprietary technology to identify the most relevant information from the biomedical literature. This resource provides access to more than 40 million documents including patents as well as 10 million full-text articles. Content also includes NIH grants, treatment protocols and more.
For more information on the features and functionality of Qinsight™, please review their User Guide.
If you need further assistance, feel free to Ask Us.
Grey literature is defined as materials produced in a variety of industry both in print and electronic formats outside the traditional commercial publishing channels. Credible resources providing access to grey/gray literature include:
- Open Grey – this resource provides open access to over 700,000 references produced in Europe which include research reports, dissertations and conference papers
- OAIster – the database grants access to over 50 million digital resources that include digitized books, articles, newspapers and manuscripts as well as audio files, video files, photographic images, data sets, theses and research papers
- Open Access Theses and Dissertations (OATD) – a repository of over 4 million open access theses and dissertations from over 1100 academic institutions
To learn more about grey literature, consult the MSK Library for further assistance.
Start your search with the National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC). As an initiative of the Agency for Healthcare Research Quality, NGC’s aim is to provide healthcare professionals objective and detailed information on clinical practice guidelines.
Key features of the site include:
- Accessible via mobile devices
- Browsing by clinical specialty or professional organizations
- Creating custom email alerts on your preferred guideline summaries or topics
To learn more about this resource, view this tutorial (2:25 min) or you can Ask Us.